Postcards are the perfect marketing tool. This is especially true when you use high quality and eco-friendly postcards as the ones offered by Green Printer. Using postcards to invite guests to a branding event is better than simply using social media. If you have a well-targeted mailing list you will go far. So, here are ten reasons why postcards are perfect for inviting people to a branding event.
1. If you turn your postcard into a response card you could also get your customers to refer friends. This can potentially double your clientele for the price of one client acquisition.
2. Let’s say your brand event is a charity drive, postcards are able to encourage customers to drop by. You can market your event by giving them a per-donation discount.
3. On your invitation you can include featured products. You can also include coupons which will entice customers to make a purchase at the event.
4. You can send postcards with VIP access to your branding event. This way your clients feel special and more inclined to show up to the event.
5. You can handout these postcards at physical locations that social media could otherwise not reach. Some of these places include grocery stores, book clubs, restaurants, and others.
6. If you mail out postcards, most people will probably stick them on their refrigerators. This creates repetition and serves as a reminder of your brand every time they go to the kitchen.
7. Sending postcards is a way to stand out. As most brands use social media, your brand will create a more personal bond with clients, which will make customers flock to you.
8. Nothing helps you stay in touch better than postcard marketing. In fact, for each event, you can send a postcard to past customers to let them know you’re thinking of them.
9. While you’re inviting prospective clients to your branding event, you can introduce new services or products at the same time. This is one of the reasons the postcard is so versatile.
10. Finally, postcards are the best way to generate leads and target accounts for your business. You’ll find you get more business than you ever did with social media.
Operating a small business is not always the easiest thing to do. However, with the right tools, you’ll do great. Postcards are the one marketing tool that will set you aside from the rest.